Mar 4, 2009

Sri Lanka Cricket Team attacked in Pakistan

On the injured list were:

Thilan Samaraweera
Tharanga Paranavitana
Mahela Jayawardene
Kumar Sangakkara
Ajantha Mendis
Suranga Lakmal
Chaminda Vaas
Assistant coach Paul Farbrace

"There was not a sign of a policeman anywhere, they had clearly left the scene and left us to be sitting ducks" Chris Broad, referee for the match between Sri Lanka and Pakistan.

"I felt a bullet fizz past my ear" - Kumar Sangakara

England bowler Dominic Cork, "I don't think international cricket should return to this country. I won't be coming back here, not while I'm living. There is no chance."

"I also expected those who were there in the nearby buildings to react immediately. They should have been brave, a man could have taken his car and run over those terrorists. The public did not react at all." Musharraf


Ghar Ko Aag Lag Gai, Ghar Ke Chirag (Jihad) Se?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Comments are moderated, so don't waste your time with spam