Jul 6, 2008

Tips from Desi Travel Agents


I have known this Indian desi travel agent for a long time. Over years, I have purchased airline tickets to India by Lufthansa, KLM, Emirates and I am embarrassed to note, Air India.

According to this popular Indian desi travel agent:
  1. There may be a surcharge if one is flying out to India on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
  2. Peak season to fly to India is from June 1 to June 30 and December 10 to December 24.
  3. Off season to fly to India is from January 20-May 15 and in September and October.
  4. The airline fares are sold in categories V, T, L, K. The V category seats are sold out first since they are the least expensive. The remaining categories get sold out subsequently.

Do you have any airline or flight related tips to India?

4 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 18, 2008

    Fare during weekends (thu,fri,sat,su) are higher when compared with Mon, Tue

    For best fares check http://www.alexys.us

    info@alexys.us

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyone know which bottled water to use in India?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try Oxyrich or Aquafina. Evian is French water. Someone I know wouldn't recommend Bisleri and Kinley.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after reading through some of the post I realized it's new to me.

    Anyways, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking
    back often!
    Also see my page: pendulum castle walkthrough

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Comments are moderated, so don't waste your time with spam